Thursday, June 16, 2011

Why am I talking to you?

It has been said that I dislike blogs. That's not really true. I really enjoy seeing what my fellow costumers are up to, and I learn so much from them. The truth is, I simply don't have time to read all the blogs out there. But I do pop in and look at pictures. :)

So why have I now decided to join the blogosphere? On the one hand, we spend a great deal of time and effort on our work, and how sad is it to not share the troubles and the triumphs. On the other hand, I'm convinced that costuming is not meant to be done in isolation; after all, playing dress up by oneself is dull.

And what will I be talking about? Primarily I won't be talking very much, I'll be posting pictures (with short descriptions) of my costuming projects. I'll occasionally talk about what my friends are up to; I have beautiful and talented friends, and can't resist bragging about them! I might occasionally talk about non-costuming craft projects and doll art. I might even, once in a while, post an instructional article.

But I won't be talking about any cats.

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog. You make beautiful things! I just started one for the same reasons. It's a shame to have all the gorgeous things you make tucked away in a closet for no one ever to see... And for sure no cats!

    ReplyDelete